Can I add fruit to my Herbalife shake?
If you have trouble working enough fruits and vegetables into your day, adding them to your smoothies can be an easy way to boost your intake.
Fruits: Aside from the typical berries or bananas, you might try mixing it up with less-typical fruits like kiwi, pomegranate seeds, guava or melon.
How do I mix my Herbalife shake?
To make the shake, all you have to do is mix two scoops of powder with 8 ounces (240 ml) of nonfat milk and enjoy. The powder can also be blended with ice or fruit for a smoothie-style drink.
What snacks on Herbalife?
If You’re Craving a Sweet Snack
- Protein Snack Bar. When you’re craving a candy bar, a protein snack bar is a much better choice: it can satisfy your craving for something sweet and help control hunger.
- Cooked Fruit.
- Coffee Latte.
- Chocolate Protein Shake.
- Frozen Banana.
- Low-Fat Ricotta Cheese.
- Chia Pudding.
How do you eat frozen fruit?
Top 10 Ways to Enjoy Frozen Fruit
- Snow Cone. Blend in a blender with crushed ice to make a snow cone.
- Smoothies. Use with 100% juice or skim milk to create delicious smoothie combinations in a jiffy.
- Top Your Cereal. Use on top of cereal.
- Quickie Salad or Dessert.
- Fruit Soup.
- Bake Them.
- Mix with Yogurt.
- Fruit Sauce.