Yes, direct selling works very well.
When you join a direct selling company as a “Representative”, “Associate”, “Independent Distributor”, or whatever they call it depending on the company, YOU are the customer of that direct selling company.
The Company might tell YOU that it cares, but it really does not.
What are the best direct selling companies to work for?
You can also check out the examples below of top direct sales companies that offer work from home opportunities:
- Mary Kay. Cosmetics/personal care.
- Avon. Cosmetics/personal care.
- The Pampered Chef. Kitchen supplies.
- Amway. Health & home care products.
- Traveling Vineyard. Host wine tastings.
How successful is direct selling?
Top Tips for Direct Selling Success
- Choose a company carefully. Before you begin your direct selling enterprise, be sure to choose the company you join very carefully.
- Products to shout about. To be sure of success, it is essential to pick products to sell that you can really shout about.
- Get a game plan.
- Network like a ninja.
- Never give up.
What is the most profitable direct sales company?
The Five Most Profitable Direct Sales Companies in the World
- Tupperware – Annual Revenue: $2.28 Billion.
- Mary Kay – Annual Revenue: $3.70 Billion.
- Herbalife – Annual Revenue: $4.47 Billion.
- Avon – Annual Revenue: $6.16 Billion.
- Amway – Annual Revenue: 9.5 Billion.
- 10 of the Most Clever Stock Ticker Symbols of 2016.
How can I be good at direct sales?
Below are eight sales tips to help you along in selling your products.
- You must honestly believe and feel that what you are selling is a worthwhile and honest value in order to be a success in selling.
- Don’t be impatient.
- Be yourself.
- Don’t try to sell by force.
- Don’t plead.
- Ask for the sale.