Quick Answer: Does Disney Own The NBA?

Disney holds a controlling 80% stake in ESPN, with the remaining 20% of the company held by Hearst Corporation.

In addition to its television properties, ESPN operates ESPN.com, ESPN Radio, and WatchESPN.

What companies are owned by Disney?

Companies owned by Disney

  • ABC.
  • ESPN (80% stake)
  • Touchstone Pictures.
  • Marvel.
  • Lucasfilm.
  • A&E (50% equity holding with Hearst Corporation)
  • The History Channel (50% equity holding with Hearst Corporation)
  • Lifetime (50% equity holding with Hearst Corporation)

What Disney owns now?

Share All sharing options for: Here’s what Disney owns after the massive Disney/Fox merger. Disney’s $71.3 billion purchase of the film and TV assets held by 21st Century Fox — the company behind everything from the Alien movies to The Simpsons — is one of the biggest media mergers ever.

Does Sony Own Disney?

Original story: Disney and 21st Century Fox are expected to close a deal this week giving Disney ownership over Fox’s TV and film properties. Unlike the Spider-Man situation, in which Sony still owns the rights to the character, Disney would fully own the rights to every Marvel superhero currently under Fox’s banner.

Does Disney own Warner?

What media companies does Disney not own? Does Disney own Universal Studios? No, thankfully not. One of the other companies that own everything is Time Warner Inc., which owns HBO, Warner Bros., the CW, DC Comics, and AOL among other properties.