- What is the easiest high paying job?
- Where can I find a high paying job?
- What jobs make the most money 2019?
- What is the most highest paying job?
- What jobs pay over 100k without a degree?
- What are fun jobs that pay well?
- What jobs can make you rich?
- What jobs will be in demand in 2019?
- What is the lowest paying job?
- What job is the happiest?
- What jobs do millionaires have?
- What is the best career for 2019?
- How do I decide on a career?
- What is a good paying career?
- What career pays the most?
These are some of the jobs that are most likely to net you a high salary and good job opportunities.
The Best Six Figure Jobs (and How to Get Them)
- Computer and Information Research Scientist.
- Financial Manager.
- Internist, General.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse.
What is the easiest high paying job?
What Constitutes an Easy Job That Pays Well?
- Graphic Designer.
- Garbage or Recycling Collector.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Massage Therapist.
- Long-Haul Truck Driver.
- Public Transit Operator. There aren’t too many easy jobs that pay well without experience or prior training, but this one typically does.
Where can I find a high paying job?
The highest-paying job in the US pays over $190,000, and it’s not in tech
- Physician. Median base salary: $193,415.
- Pharmacy manager. Median base salary: $144,768.
- Dentist. Eva-Katalin | E+ | Getty Images.
- Pharmacist. Median base salary: $126,438.
- Enterprise architect.
- Corporate counsel.
- Software engineer.
- Physician assistant.
What jobs make the most money 2019?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs in 2019, according to U.S. News & World Report:
- Sales Manager.
- Financial Advisor.
- Business Operations Manager.
- Optometrist. Mean salary: $119,100.
- Actuary. Mean salary: $114,850.
- Political Scientist. Mean salary: $112,030.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. Mean salary: $111,680.
What is the most highest paying job?
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2019:
- Anesthesiologist: $208,000.
- Surgeon: $208,000.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: $208,000.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist: $208,000.
- Orthodontist: $208,000.
- Psychiatrist: $208,000.
- Physician: $192,930.
What jobs pay over 100k without a degree?
We followed this article up with another blockbuster post about high paying jobs without a degree, it’s a must read!
- Executive Chef.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Small Business Owner.
- Construction Manager.
- Fire Chief.
- Court Reporter.
What are fun jobs that pay well?
Top 10 Fun Jobs That Pay Well
- Private Island Caretaker. Fun factors—Soak up the sun, go on adventures, and pretend that it’s your very own island.
- Ethical Hacker.
- Ferrari Driving Instructor.
- Video Game Designer.
- Fortune Cookie Writer.
- Hollywood Stunt Person.
- Toy Designer.
What jobs can make you rich?
10 Jobs That Could Make You Filthy Rich
- General Physician. Annual Median Wage: $180,180. Growth Outlook: 18%
- Corporate Executive (Senior Level) Annual Median Wage: $173,320. Growth Outlook: 11%
- Petroleum Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
- Air Traffic Controller.
What jobs will be in demand in 2019?
Here are the most in-demand jobs for 2019
- Application software developer. Annual median salary: $101,790.
- Medical services manager. Annual median salary: $98,350.
- Registered nurse. Annual median salary: $70,000.
- Medical technologist. Annual median salary: $51,770.
- Construction laborer. Annual median salary: $34,350.
- Nursing assistant.
- Home health aide.
What is the lowest paying job?
Explainer: The 8 lowest-paying jobs in America
- Food preparation and serving workers, including fast food.
- Hosts and hostesses.
- Amusement park attendants.
- Movie theater ushers, ticket takers.
- Farm workers.
- Personal and home care aides.
What job is the happiest?
Here are the top 20 Happiest Jobs with their “bliss score” rankings and salaries.
- Research/Teaching Assistant. 4.13. $33,600.
- QA Analyst. 4.06. $58,000.
- Realtor. 4.03. $53,800.
- Loan Officer. 3.95. $54,200.
- Sales Representative. 3.93. $62,400.
- Controller. 3.93. $64,100.
- HR Manager. 3.92. $64,800.
- Software Engineer/Developer. 3.91. $75,800.
What jobs do millionaires have?
Let’s take a quick look at a handful of jobs that make you a millionaire:
- Investment Banker.
- Real Estate Agent.
- Day Trader.
- Air Traffic Controller.
What is the best career for 2019?
The Best Jobs of 2019 include:
- Nurse anesthetist.
- Nurse practitioner.
- Obstetrician and gynecologist.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
How do I decide on a career?
Put enough thought into it, and you will increase your chances of making a good decision.
- Assess Yourself.
- Make a List of Occupations to Explore.
- Explore the Occupations on Your List.
- Create a “Short List”
- Conduct Informational Interviews.
- Make Your Career Choice.
- Identify Your Goals.
- Write a Career Action Plan.
What is a good paying career?
The Highest-Paying Bachelor’s Degrees
- Chief Executives.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers.
- Architectural and Engineering Managers.
- Marketing Managers.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers.
- Financial Managers.
- Natural Sciences Managers.
What career pays the most?
See the top 10 highest paying jobs below, and check out the full list here!
- Enterprise Architect.
- Corporate Counsel.
- Software Development Manager.
- Physician Assistant.
- Software Engineering Manager.
- Nurse Practitioner. Median Base Salary: $106,962.
- Software Architect. Median Base Salary: $105,329.