6 Tips to Start a Networking Group
- Begin with your goals.
- Find an available or under-served niche.
- Connect with and invite local leaders in your niche.
- Use a service like MeetUp, Facebook Events or Eventbrite to create your invitation.
- Reach out to everyone you know to announce the event.
How do I setup a network group?
- Select a computer to start the HomeGroup on.
- Open ‘Control Panel’ and select ‘Network and Internet’.
- Click the ‘HomeGroup’ link.
- Click ‘Create a HomeGroup’.
- Select the libraries/folders you want to share over the HomeGroup.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Copy down the password that appears.
How do you create a network of people?
Here are seven tips that will help you, even if you’re not a natural schmoozer.
- Focus on the right people.
- Create win/win situations.
- Give before you receive.
- Become a connector.
- Remember to reconnect.
- Use social networks.
- Start your own networking group.
How do I find my network group?
Here are ten ways to find networking events you want to attend.
10 ways to find small business networking events
- Check online networking sites.
- Use social media.
- Join a non-networking group.
- Start a group.
- Contact local organisations.
- Support a cause.
- Host an event.
How do I establish a network?
- Install the hardware. Set up network plugs in any computer systems that need them, or link them to the computers.
- Set up or verify an Internet connection.
- Connect the computers.
- Run the Set up a Network wizard.
- Enable sharing on your network.
- Test your network.