This is a list of companies which use multi-level marketing (also known as network marketing, direct selling, referral marketing, and pyramid selling) for most of their sales.
- LifeVantage Corporation.
- Morinda, Inc.
- Nature’s Sunshine Products.
- Nu Skin Enterprises.
List of multi-level marketing companies
- ACN Inc.
- Ambit Energy.
- Amway Global, previously known as Quixtar.
- Avon Products.
Multi-Level Marketing in Florida
- Rich Get Richer Tour. P.O. Box 970461.
- Flavon Max Network. 1370 N US Highway 1 Ste 206.
- www.ilivingapp.com/residualincomestream. 602 E Alexander St.
- GVO/PureLeverage Affilliate. Crestview, FL 32539.
- Central Florida Mobile Advertisement.
- Visalus Sciences.
- Ambit Energy Consultant.
- Anthony Rosado P.A.
MLM Companies In Arizona
- Forever Living – Scottsdale, AZ – Phone: 602-998-8888.
- Vemma – Scottsdale, AZ – Phone: 800-577-0777.
- Seacret – Phoenix, AZ – Phone: 602-606-9503.
- Trivita – Scottsdale, AZ Phone: 877-991-7116.
- Isagenix – Chandler, AZ – Phone: 480-889-5777.
- Essante – Phoenix, AZ – Phone: 602-595-7560.
- Global Resorts Network – Scottsdale, AZ.
- Multi-level Marketing.
- Young Living.
- Nature’s Sunshine.
What are the top 10 network marketing companies?
These are the top MLM companies in 2018 by revenue, according to industry publication Direct Selling News.
- Amway. Amway | Goh Chai Hin/AFP/Getty Images.
- Avon. Revenue: $5.7 billion.
- Herbalife. Revenue: $4.40 billion.
- Vorwerk. Revenue: $4.19 billion.
- Infinitus. Revenue: $3.92 billion.
- Mary Kay.
What is Network in marketing?
Network Marketing. Definition: A business model in which a distributor network is needed to build the business. Usually such businesses are also multilevel marketing in nature in that payouts occur at more than one level. Most network marketing programs also ask participants to recruit other sales representatives.
Who is the No 1 MLM company in world?
The Best and the Brightest Network Marketing Companies are Coming Up!
96 more rows
Is network marketing a pyramid scheme?
Multi-level marketing (MLM), also called pyramid selling, network marketing, and referral marketing, is a marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company’s products/services, while the earnings of the participants