Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: 21 Day Fix. Courtesy of Amazon.
- Best for Low Impact: PiYo. Buy on AmazonBuy on Beachbody.com.
- Best for Dancing: Country Heat. Buy on Amazon.
- Best for Yoga: 3 Week Yoga Retreat.
- Best for Cardio: Cize.
- Best for Burning Fat: P90X3.
- Best for Beginners: Slim in 6.
- Best for Building Muscle: Body Beast.
What is the hardest Beachbody workout?
Top 5 Hardest Beachbody Workouts
- Build/Bulk Legs – Body Beast (I was able to do these after P90X2 PAP Lower, damn, this one still makes me dizzy)
- Upper Elite – Asylum 2 (I don’t think I can go more than 30 lbs in this one, have to drop to 25 to 20 at times.
Is 80 day obsession good for weight loss?
The bottom line. While 80 Day Obsession may result in weight loss and help you achieve a stronger body, the results can be hard to maintain because it’s more of a short-term diet, not a healthy lifestyle change, says Beckerman.
Is beachbody effective?
Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology’ program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way.
Does p90x build muscle?
If you’re already fairly fit, the P90X system is an excellent workout for losing body fat and increasing muscle tone. You’ll get a great workout with each DVD if you can maintain such an intense level of exercise. If you’re a fitness enthusiast, you’ll enjoy the challenge of completing the 90-day program.